Kindhelm is a Finnish high-tech company developing and manufacturing high-precision positioning devices for autonomous and guided vehicles. Our positioning solution combines the latest sensor technology to provide centimeter level position for various applications such as precision agriculture.
As a Technical Specialist Intern you will be responsible for many tasks related to product management, research and development, and technical documentation. Mainly you will be supporting our R&D team by preparing test arrangements, documenting and reporting test results. You will also help to maintain and update technical documentation such as datasheets and user manuals. Therefore, decent knowledge of positioning, navigation and autonomous driving technologies is mandatory. You do not need to be an expert yet. Right attitude and good spirit matters the most. We will also provide enough product and application specific training for this position.
For this position we require:
- Bachelor degree in a technical university
- Solid experience with LaTex and related packages
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to understand product concepts
- Fluent skills in English, written and spoken
We appreciate also:
- Native or fluent communication skills in Finnish
- Knowledge of positioning and navigation technologies
- Experience with working machines and heavy vehicles
- Understanding of embedded real-time systems development
- Interesting opportunities to develop your skills and career
- Opportunities to participate in product and business development
- Possibility to work in a growing international company
If you are interested, please send your application letter and resume to email@example.com. We will process the applications continuously and fulfill the position as soon as we find a suitable candidate.